Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

Birdie took us all to the Houston Zoo on Tuesday!!


Tickle-tickle-tickle on the monkey toes!


and hands:)


Cinco was on the go!


Our three little monkeys were not as still and quiet:)



SNACK time! Jackson likes to save time and stuff as much in at one time as possible:)






We had a picnic in the park. The day was absolutely beautiful!! Jackson decided to make a pile of sticks.


Hudson decided to taste one:)




Cinco was exploring and interacting with nature. I wish I would've caught a shot of the ultra-tame squirrels. (It is hard to manage a one-year old and a camera at times.) One almost ran up my leg and grabbed my sandwich! Well at least that is what I thought he was about to do. I had to stomp my foot to back him up. They're really cute until they start invading your personal space!
We also rode the train, but again... managing the camera on a train with a one-year-old is not easy!

Thank you Birdie for a great day!